"> Your Friendly Travel Information Resources: First-time in A Traveler’s Library
You Don't Have To ...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First-time in A Traveler’s Library

October 7, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment

It was a first time for me to write a guest post for A Traveler’s Library. My writeup was about the book I read, Kiss the Sunset Pig.

The author’s road trip around the United States and her desire to establish a new life in California inspired me to take the nine-hour Amtrak train from LA to San Francisco, trying to mimic her adventure.

Mine was a short one and hasn’t really exposed me to the other adventures of the American road, but enough for me to get a taste of what the author has been describing, particularly about California, the Golden State.

Read through my post in A Traveler’s Library and enjoy the other articles there as well.?

Add to Google Tweet This Post!


View the original article here

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home